Sunday, June 8, 2008

introducing Lady Anne

A new lady at last. And isn't she sweet ? Already I'm negotiating the price for a bodyguard for her , as I suspect Ladies adn gents alike will storm the walls the get at her.
And you may take those words any way you like .....

Dearest Sir or Madam. Welcome to the Pearl. Thank you kindly for taking the time to read my letter. Hopefully it will give you some insight into my life and character.

By way of introduction, I (Annie Sohl) am the daughter and only child of a well known Irish writer and a Scottish mother. My upbringing included schooling in the arts of music, writing, and painting, as well as the importance of good conversational skills. Tragically both of my parents died young and I was sent to live with a rather cruel and stern Aunt. Only recently I have managed to escape her household and live on my own.
Having been so sheltered, I have had much to learn about social interactions and the ways of the world. It has been a difficult journey for me, but I have learned much and have managed to keep my dignity and place in society intact. Happily, the Ladies of The Pearl have welcomed me with open arms. I find the company of gentlemen and other ladies most enjoyable and love to entertain people in a variety of environments and places. Bringing a smile to another's face gives me great pleasure. Singing, dancing, and walking in the garden under a starry sky are favorite activities of mine.while I enjoy in all sorts of sports, I draw the line at age play. So please don't ask.
Please accept my sincere thanks for taking the time to read my letter of introduction. I hope that I will have the opportunity to meet you soon. In the meanwhile, enjoy your time at the Pearl and visit us whenever your busy schedule permits.

Sincerely, Annie Sohl

No comments: