Monday, May 26, 2008

about our Queen

Lady Hagar can be blunt sometimes, but her remark about a "young filly, hopping up and down on the throne" wasn't all that far from the truth. Our queen is young and gay and wants to have fun, that much is certain. I couldn't hold my curiosity however, and wandered over to Mr Wells laboratory, where I thoughtlessly, accidentally, and unthinkingly activated one of his contraptions, that was collecting dust after his untimely disappearance.
Well, talk about revelations !
I won't digress on my little exploration, but for those who like to know more about our exciting queen, you can read the leaflets here and here where you'll find information on a cinematographic made on her somewhere in the year 2008.
There is also a book "The Young Victoria", by Allison Plowden (ISBN-13: 978-0750946995). I have ordered it, so if you bear with me, I'll tell you all about it.

No comments: